No products in the cart.
Energetic Ceremonial Matcha Powder
Enjoy the energy, detox, metabolism booster and all the health benefits with Ceremonial matcha. With a balanced natural sweetness, ceremonial grade is perfect for everyone!
Ideal to drink on water or any drink recipe.
Have a better day with the most energetic super food ever!
Whether you’re an athlete, a fitness enthusiast or a busy professional, you’re always pushing yourself to be better at what you love the most. Your focus and energy are vital to reach your goals but with your busy schedule and multi-tasking shores, sometimes it becomes complicated to leave everything behind during your training.
Ceremonial grade is the perfect balance between matcha health benefits and natural sweet flavor. It’s a delicious blend to enjoy on bare water or on any drink recipe, and it provides all the health benefits that only high quality matcha achieves.
- Perform like a samurai! The unique mix of nutrients of matcha gives you from 3 to 6hrs of natural-steady energy, without the jitters from caffeinated drinks, all with 70% less caffeine than a cup of coffee.
- Concentrate like a zen monk! Matcha brings 4.3x times more L-theanine amino acids than a regular green tea cup, that will relax your mind and improve your concentration, without causing drowsiness so you can control you stress levels.
- Feel good inside, look awesome outside, with the highest level of EGCGs antioxidants than any other super food, your skin will thank you later.
- The perfect per-workout drink, 66x times more fiber to get your metabolism to the next level and burn up to 35% more calories during workout sessions
- Detox your body, By growing our beloved matcha plants under shadow, we get a beautiful vibrant green color and a high concentration of chlorophyll to detox your body naturally
- Recover faster, to start all over, The high levels of protein provides a faster muscle recovery, so you’re ready to start all over tomorrow.
What does matcha taste like?
If you have drink green tea before, you’ll love matcha’s flavor. If not, keep reading as you’ll love it too!
Whether you drink it hot or iced, a traditional ceremonial matcha has a full-bodied green tea flavor. A cup of ceremonial matcha has a rich aromatic taste of nature with natural sweetness, even thought there is no sugar in it. That lingering sweetness should make the mouth water, in anticipation of the next sip. Most matcha lovers like to enjoy matcha on hot water and its natural sweetness is enough for their palate so there’s no need for any additional sweetener.
Does matcha tea contain sugar?
No, all our teas are made out of 100% real Japanese matcha powder, with zero additional ingredients, to provide real health benefits.
What’s inside the container:
- L-Theanine (Amino Acid)
- Vitamin C
The goods about Ceremonial Matcha:
- Made with natural ingredients
- Diabetic Friendly
- Grown and Harvested in Japan
- Weight: 1oz (30 grams). 30 Servings (1 month)
- Kosher Certified
Recommended ways to drink Ceremonial Matcha:
- Hot water
- As a matcha latte
- Fruit smoothies
- Any drink recipe
|Dimensions||4 x 4 x 4 in|