Our most popular matcha for delicious drink, cooking and dessert recipes
A special blend for food and beverages, providing distinct matcha color, aroma and nutritional benefits to your favorite drinks and treats.
Gourmet Matcha is ideal for those who seek to have the health benefits of matcha, but create delicious recipes such as lattes, smoothies, ice cream, pastries and more. These treats can bring you calm, focus, and energy throughout your day.
- Your energy to the next level! The unique mix of nutrients of matcha gives you up to 3hrs of natural-steady energy, without the jitters from caffeinated drinks, all with 70% less caffeine than a cup of coffee.
- Concentrate like a zen monk! Matcha brings more L-theanine amino acids than a regular green tea cup, that will relax your mind and improve your concentration, without causing drowsiness so you can control you stress levels.
- Feel good inside, look awesome outside, with high levels of EGCGs antioxidants than any other super food, your skin will thank you later.
- Step up your game with more fiber to get your metabolism to the next level and burn up to 35% more calories during workout sessions
- Good in, bad out, By growing our beloved matcha plants under shadow, we get a beautiful vibrant green color and a high concentration of chlorophyll to detox your body naturally
- Recover faster, to start all over, The high levels of protein provides a faster muscle recovery, so you’re ready to start all over tomorrow.
What does matcha taste like?
Our Gourmet Matcha keeps that same nature taste of matcha, at a bolder scent and flavor, so the taste doesn’t wash away when you mix it with other ingredients. Because the flavor is stronger than ceremonial or premium, we recommend the gourmet grade as an ingredient on any recipe and not on bare water.
There’s hundreds of recipes to choose from all with different aromas and flavor, but Gourmet Matcha has a stronger bold matcha green tea flavor. A recipe using Gourmet Matcha has a rich aromatic taste of nature and its flavor is less sweet than the other grades.
Does matcha tea contain sugar?
No, all our teas are made out of 100% real Japanese matcha powder, with zero additional ingredients, to provide real health benefits.
What’s inside the container:
- L-Theanine (Amino Acid)
- Vitamin C
The goods about Ceremonial Matcha:
- Made with natural ingredients
- Diabetic Friendly
- Made in Japan
- Weight: 3.5oz (100 grams). 100 Servings* depending on recipes
- Kosher Certified
Ways to enjoy the Gourmet Matcha: